The Society of Licensed Nursing Home Administrators of New Jersey was first chartered in 1971. Its two main founders, John Avenati, LNHA, and Tobias Bund, LNHA-NY, were committed to their establishment of an educational service specifically geared toward the licensed nursing home professional. For over 50 years the Society has scheduled monthly continuing education seminars, excluding July and August, designed to enhance the quality of service we all strive to provide.
With close to 280 active members the Society offers unparalleled networking opportunities while retaining an informal atmosphere. Society meetings present an opportunity to exchange ideas and collectively problem-solve obstacles with professional administrators from across the Tri-State area.
So why join?
- Incredible networking with co-administrators in the industry
- Earn up to 30 CEUs with one low payment of $395 per year
- Administrator-in-training one low payment of $225 per year
- Meet face-to-face with leaders in the LTC industry in NJ.
- Interact with industry vendors and consultants.
- All CEUs offered are approved by the NJ State Nursing Home Administrators Licensing Board.
- Have the chance to affect the quality and direction of our profession by serving on the Executive Board or a Committee.
Why join? There’s really no reason not to! Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month and are centrally located!